Sunday 16 November 2014

Long Hot Summer

Hi peeps, well, what a long hot summer we had in southern Spain? Thank goodness things have started cooling down a bit, my head was frying!

I think I may have fallen into a bit of summer madness and my 'art' took a back seat whilst my knitting took over. 

All you knitters out there will not be surprised at how it can become all-consuming. I mean there's the soft and squishy wool, the colours, the patterns and then, the most important part, the knitting. But in that heat I hear you cry? Strangely yes, when many of my knitty friends were laying down their needles and hot footing it to the beach, I hid myself in the cool of indoors and clickety-clacked away.

I'll be blogging about this a bit more over the next few weeks now my head has cooled. But for now suffice to say hi and welcome to my new persona as KnitaFrolic. I even opened a shop on Etsy under that name, take a look if you like unique hand made accessories.


And here's a taster of what this knitting nut was doing all summer...







No comments:

Post a Comment